11 September 2010

Boston, Part I.

The fact that there is a "part 1" implies that there may be a part II. that is probably not the case.

Last Saturday, I made the trek from NY to Boston in a uhaul with J3. Let's not talk about that.

Let's talk about how we unloaded the stuff in half an hour! and I was completely unpacked and supplied with food and other necessities by 12 pm on Sunday. Then Monday was preparing for school.

I love Boston. (So far). I love it so much, I even own a toaster that imprints the Boston Red Sox logo on the side of the toast. (Pictures coming soon.) I can walk to Harvard Square, and am about to walk to the Union Square farmer's market. On my way to the supermarket, I walked past a graveyard!

My apartment is a pastel wonderland, and has a front and back porch.

I can't wait to spend my year discovering a new city.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha Red Sox toaster.

I and the Brooklyn Book Festival missed you today

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.