1) Calling the Islamic Cultural Center the Ground Zero Mosque.
Honestly, Seriously? I don't hear the JCC being called the Jewish Synagogue that oh, just happens to have a gym, pool and play-groups. Freedom of religion and equality also means equal nomenclature. Don't fear monger with names. That includes people who support the mosque.
2) How did I not know about the mine cave-in in Chile?
The New York Times reported on how it is going to take three months to extract the men. They aren't telling the men that. What I found strange is that there was no link to the original report that the mine caved in, only reports about the men still being alive. Where is it, NY times?
That is it. Other than that, I have been in a really good mood lately. Packing up to leave NY and get my new life started!
-Emma
25 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment