06 May 2010

The Golden Notebook

Now that I am finished with Grad school, and the master's project from a special type of hell (get the reference = be my friend!), I have time to read for pleasure again.

I am currently reading The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing. I don't know if I like the book, or am so enjoying the feeling of reading a real book - not an article, or a book about academics, but the experience is delightful. I find myself almost missing stops on the subway again. I'll write more about the book when I finish it...

2 comments:

AbbieBabble said...

I don't get the reference. Can I still be your friend? Please?

Marissa said...

Congrats on graduating!!! And yay for pleasure reading!

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.