26 January 2010

Useless information from Useless Books Episode 2

I can't even remember the title of the useless book of the week. It was about how to have good orgasms. Surprise! The title is: The Good Orgasm

However, I do remember some of the quotes.

"If you want to have good orgasms, you must think of yourself as sexy."

"Long eyelashes are irresistible  to men. If you don't have them, buy them. Forget basket weaving, I'd give someone who is depressed an eyelash curler and mascara."

"Sexy women walk slowly, talk slowly, eat slowly."

Conclusion by one of my coworkers: "This is like the sex tips article that's in cosmo every month."

I couldn't even read Chapter 2: How to pleasure yourself. 

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.