20 August 2009

AHHH

It's been months.

So what have I been up to?

Creating a list of "I can't believe this is my life" moments.

Surviving the 2nd coldest summer on record in Maine
Hiking the Mahoosics and Mahoosic notch with shoes tied together with parachute cord
Dodging a moving cinderblock.
Eating pie at 10pm and then singing Jewel on the way home
Waking up at 5:15 for weeks straight.
Spending hours in the water.
Swimming during the perseids.
Seeing a moose.
Having wet feet for 5 days straight and losing sensation in my big toes.
Eating Salad EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Getting lost on the Maine Roads.
Wearing blue. Or blue. or blue. And on Sundays, White.
Singing in front of my parents. Alone. And having the director correct me on pitch.
Traveling for 21 hours and not actually going anywhere.
Burying puke in a dirt parking lot.
Playing capture the flag and then feeling like I got hit by a truck the next day.
Telling the millionth camper to drink more water. Again.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.