This is from live blogging the first half "Sydney White," a remake of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs. I wrote it a long time ago, but just neglected to post it.
Rachel Witchburn (the evil stepmother) says to Tyler Prince (the prince)
R: "Why don't you just come back to me?"T: "I have to pick up the keg."
R: "well I have to go too."
Upon Sydney and Tyler seeing each other: I love how people just suddenly see each other and fall in love at first sight.
TP gives SW a tour of frat row. Oh the tour of frat row. Stereotypes.
Inside Evil Rachel's sorority:
"The doors about to open for the first round of rush. What do we want to target?"
"Cute pretty pledges."
"What do we want to avoid?"
"Fat losers." Oddly honest. This is giving me horrible flashbacks to rush. Apparently they send the bad ones out to the "lily pond" in the backyard. There is no lily pond.
OH dear, Sydney has a sense of humor that no one is getting. It's so awkward. Oh Pledge Enlightenment instead of hazing.
"Cute pretty pledges."
"What do we want to avoid?"
"Fat losers." Oddly honest. This is giving me horrible flashbacks to rush. Apparently they send the bad ones out to the "lily pond" in the backyard. There is no lily pond.
OH dear, Sydney has a sense of humor that no one is getting. It's so awkward. Oh Pledge Enlightenment instead of hazing.
Pledge Enlightenment is to find a date and bring them to dinner. SW finds cute but awkward guy wheezing on the side of the road.
"What are you doing right now?"
"Waiting for an antihistamine to take effect."
"I need you to be my date."
"When I get this excited I tend to hurl."
AHHH jonathan from Buffy! Heart. He is having a fit! Talking about pirate ninjas.
"Waiting for an antihistamine to take effect."
"I need you to be my date."
"When I get this excited I tend to hurl."
AHHH jonathan from Buffy! Heart. He is having a fit! Talking about pirate ninjas.
SW describing a pledge education task during an apology:
"if it makes you feel any better, they throw salami at us while we sing celine dion songs."
All the Kappas are blond except for Sydney. And apparently all size 2s. Amazing!
I had to go somewhere: OH no i have to go soon. I don't know If i can tear myself away!
Tyler Prince just said "marry me" to Sydney randomly!
She was just kicked out of the pledge class. Good time to stop!
Is there another word for Douchebaggery?
NO one reads your whiney blog!
It's not about readership, it's about letting the world know.
(Oh jonathan heart.)
She is moving into the vortex, the reject house. Now all the boys are staring at her. They have periodic fires in the wall. She makes friends with all the rejects and takes down the queen. Hooray!
She is comforting herself with her comic book collection. And there is a cute but lovable dork, who is getting a crush on her. Stereotypical movie!
Ok but by misfits i thought they meant the cute but dorky girl, but no, they mean misfits in the largest sense of the word. On guy can't tie knots, another is allergic to everything, one experiments on his pet rats, one talks through his hand puppet. AMAZING.
Oh the cute dork is falling for the kappa. They are both allergic to gluten. How cute.
Tyler Prince is so cute!
This movie just keeps getting better and better. I wish I were watching it with someone! Tyler Prince got his pledges to serenade her. Oh, romance the Greek way. Things like that didn't happen at dartmouth. Oh dear, she has dressed up in a suit for their first date.
Oh all the guys are giving her clothes advice. OH Tyler Prince does community service! Then Sydney wins the student elections and blah blah Happily ever after!
"if it makes you feel any better, they throw salami at us while we sing celine dion songs."
All the Kappas are blond except for Sydney. And apparently all size 2s. Amazing!
I had to go somewhere: OH no i have to go soon. I don't know If i can tear myself away!
Tyler Prince just said "marry me" to Sydney randomly!
She was just kicked out of the pledge class. Good time to stop!
Is there another word for Douchebaggery?
NO one reads your whiney blog!
It's not about readership, it's about letting the world know.
(Oh jonathan heart.)
She is moving into the vortex, the reject house. Now all the boys are staring at her. They have periodic fires in the wall. She makes friends with all the rejects and takes down the queen. Hooray!
She is comforting herself with her comic book collection. And there is a cute but lovable dork, who is getting a crush on her. Stereotypical movie!
Ok but by misfits i thought they meant the cute but dorky girl, but no, they mean misfits in the largest sense of the word. On guy can't tie knots, another is allergic to everything, one experiments on his pet rats, one talks through his hand puppet. AMAZING.
Oh the cute dork is falling for the kappa. They are both allergic to gluten. How cute.
Tyler Prince is so cute!
This movie just keeps getting better and better. I wish I were watching it with someone! Tyler Prince got his pledges to serenade her. Oh, romance the Greek way. Things like that didn't happen at dartmouth. Oh dear, she has dressed up in a suit for their first date.
Oh all the guys are giving her clothes advice. OH Tyler Prince does community service! Then Sydney wins the student elections and blah blah Happily ever after!
1 comment:
Mary and I LOVEEEE this movie!
Post a Comment