17 February 2009

The sky is falling

the sky is falling! Run!

Over the past couple days I have been inundated with information that tells me everything I like is bad for me.

1) Hot showers. They dry out the skin.

2) Beer. The only good alcohol is apparently red wine, drunk only on rare occasions.

3) TV. It could be the reason for my eye twitch.

4) Drinking water from a plastic bottle. Could be leaking chemicals that make me more aggressive.

5) Not exercising. Can cause weak bones, poor blood circulation, almost every ailment known to man.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

So today I went running and then took a luke warm shower. Both were equally unpleasant.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.