1) Scanning hard copies of photos, burning them on to a CD and throwing away the ones that are poor quality and don't really need to be saved as a hard copy. The hard copies that I do keep will be sorted appropriately and put into books. That will remove the shoebox of pictures from my room.
2) Finish putting all my memorabilia into plastic sleeves and the appropriate binders. I am of the belief that if something is worth the effort of saving, it should be worth the effort of saving it correctly.
3) Burn all files from my old computer and this completed semester on to CDs and store in appropriate location. Then I will delete them from computer.
4) Continue to sort books and donate ones I no longer want.
5) Frame posters and prints I want to hang in my room and hang them after careful consideration. My room has nothing hung at the moment and hanging things is a fairly daunting task right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment