03 November 2008

Nomo NoBloPloMo

Gah I hate this month, where the blogging community is like "must post every day" and then I have to read them, or feel like I am not even close to a real blogger because I can't even drag myself to blog once a week, let alone every single day!

The combination of coffee and dayquil has OMG made it possible to get through this day. I think, after being so healthy for so long, as my parents got sick, the bunny ate poisonous leaves, has finally worn off. Now, I think I woke up with a sore throat from post nasal drip. Gross.

But for a real update: School is going fine, it is challenging, but not too challenging. I have been sanding my fireplace, it's looking much better. I am debating the finish - and am leaning toward Danish Oil, so that if there is a part that hasn't been sanded enough, I can just sand and reapply the oil and it will look fine.

I can't believe tomorrow is election day, and then soon it will be thanksgiving and then Christmas and then AH, new years with its silly resolutions. I'm already thinking about mine. Lame, I know. I usually resolve to work harder on my homework and write in my journal more. Sometimes I think about exercising. I really need to think about that, but since I have been losing weight for no other reason than I eat oatmeal for breakfast in the morning and then a light lunch. I know exercising is for more than weight control, but when am I supposed to exercise, if sleep is also healthy?

Blame the drugs if this post is incomprehensible.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.