09 September 2008

Interesting...

Yesterday was a long day, and I went to bed knowing that today would be a long day as well. Happily, it has not turned out as long as I thought it would. Apparently, stress effects my sleeping self. I do not remember my dream, nor do I remember doing this, but I got of bed, took a coconut head off my sister's shelf, and tossed it on the floor. Maybe I placed it on the floor, who knows. However, it does not belong under my dresser! It couldn't have fallen and rolled to the other side of the bed.

Maybe I just didn't like how it was looking at me.

My chia pet is dead.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.