1) I went running today. It was kind of a disaster. For one thing, I feel like I have aged 10 years since I last went running. I was nervous about my foot, and my knee, but both those were fine. My legs were fit enough to handle it, but but my abs were definitely not. I came home and did a bunch of crunches. Tomorrow is another day, and I am certain things will get better.
2) I baked some cookies. I haven't baked cookies in a while - and these are my favorite chocolate with mint chip. Someone had eaten some of the bag of chips, which was irritating. I am going to have to start labeling my food!
3) I finished rearranging the furniture in my room and getting all the stuff scattered around picked up. I had to resort to how I used to clean my room in high school - before I became psycho book labeler and organizer - by sweeping everything into a huge mound in the middle of the floor and picking out categories of stuff. It kind of stunk.
4) I hung Charlotte's and my diplomas. They look very pretentious. When I have my own house, the diplomas are going in the bathroom, or some ridiculous equivalent, because I totally do not take myself seriously enough to have them in my bedroom.
5) My parents' bunny is sitting in his paper bag, looking out on the world, and periodically trying to dig down into the floor. I wonder how big rabbits' brains are.
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
▼
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment