06 July 2008

AH, I knew it would happen!

You know when you lose something, and you put off buying another one because you KNOW you'll find it the day afterwards?

Case and Point:
I lost my USB drive sometime in December, I kid you not. I survive without one for months, knowing that it's somewhere at home and I will find it sometime. However, it becomes imperative for me to have one. I bought one last Friday.

Friday this series of emails begins:

To: Total Idiot
From: Good Citizen

Hi...I found your U3 Smart Drive on West **th Street. Let me know if you would like me to get it back to you.

To: Good Citizen
From: Total Idiot

My family lives at *** W. **th Street. Would it be possible for you to drop it off through the mail slot?

Thank you so much!

To: Total Idiot
From: Good Citizen

I'll drop it off today.

Well, now I have two.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.