Last night was the Theta formal. It was my last one, nostalgia didn't exactly set in though.
Gemma and I decided that we should get buttoniers for our dates. Gemma's dress was pink and so she got her date a pink one.

For sure Tom's internal monologue is "F*ck this. I hate you all."
Then I pinned on Drew's.

Here is a picture of all of us. Drew is normal. See his arm around me? Tom refused to touch Gemma. Oh well, that just gives us a full size picture of which to make a cutout.

Gemma's dress is handmade. It was totally a bridesmaid dress. To what must have been an AMAZING WEDDING. You can notice that I am wearing two different dresses. The disco ball one - I couldn't resist it at the thrift store, but Drew had rented a tuxedo, so I felt I had to be classy for at least half the night. Well, just a little bit more classy.
I'll post pictures of other people later.
No comments:
Post a Comment