12 March 2008

How the mighty have fallen

This democrats, is one thing you have got to stop. The scandals. Take the moral high ground. Say to yourself, this is something republicans do, this is why a lot of them are sleazy. Now you are sleazy, with your redefinition of sex and your hiring of prostitutes.

I am disappointed at you. I don't care what you do in your private life, as long as it isn't illegal. Don't hire illegal immigrants to take care of your children, don't abuse a place of power and become involved with a subordinate, don't do drugs, and don't have sex with people you paid. (that 10$ you slip to your wife doesn't count)

If you want to make some progress, don't give people mud to sling.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.