26 February 2008

Education

I am currently taking a break from my Education project about The Mountain School and the Garden School Movement.

While I don't want to talk about it in particular, projects like these and education classes make me think about how I want my children to be educated and how I was educated.

While I disagree with homeschooling for many reasons, right now it seems like a viable option to me. I think it is detrimental to community, but for a parent without the financial resources to send their kids to private school, it is another option to be considered.

In other news, I am really stressed about what to wear to this job fair/conference this weekend in New York. Suggestions? All I know is that I need to wear stockings.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.