18 February 2008

Bananas

I rarely have time to read the paper in the morning, but I feel bad about myself if I don't at least know something about the world, so I listen to NPR while I'm driving to and from work. Well, most of the time I do.

However, from 3-4 it's like esoteric information hour, or something like that, and today it was about bananas. You can listen to it here.

Ugh.

So then I had to listen to some radio station playing bad music - my not so secret habit - because the road is too bumpy for my delicate CD player.

Coming tomorrow, the pictures of the new kitten!

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.