02 November 2007

Senior Year Part 1.

Ok the part 1 implies that there will be a part 2, and a part 3, etc. That is touch and go.

Today I had my yearbook photo taken. The major internal debate was whether or not to straighten my hair. I ended up not, but I did put on makeup. For the first 8 i was sticking out my chest in a weird way, but in the second four I wasn't. Also, the background was an unflattering brown. They could have told me not to wear a brown sweater..... Alas, i'm sure I will look at my yearbook about 3 times and not care what my photo looks like.

(Yes two out of two days!)

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.