26 June 2007

Monday 6/25

I'm done with clever titles.

Tonight I went to the Bryant Park movie. It was "The Thing from another planet" It was a wonderful movie. Black and white, with a lot of dialogue that moved the plot forward. Basically, the movie was about this UFO that crashes in to the North Pole, and then it is somehow released from the ice and attacks the camp, which has members of the air force, a journalist, and a slightly insane scientist. The journalist wants to do a story, but the airforce won't let him, so he gets all righteous. The scientist doesn't want the air force to destroy the martian even though he's killed some people in the name of wisdom, and then grows mini martians using blood. (The martians are like a combination of human and plant) The air force is perfect, of course, and the captain has a love interest. As I said, a wonderful movie.

The main attraction for me, was not the movie. A couple sitting two blankets over had brought their bunny to the movie. It was on a leash. It was super cute and rather large. It kind of hopped around, nibbled the grass and was generally very quiet.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.