1. Ok, I really don't mind being a girl. I really do not mind. However, I lose the ability to control my body temperature when I am getting my period. This is tres annoying. But that is all.
2. Whenever I fly on a plane, there is always that one person I have to hate. This may be a personal failing of mine. Perhaps a terrible one. So the girl who sat down next to me was pretty awful. First of all, she was either 17 or 18 and was wearing far too much toner. She was very orangish. And then she was reading this really trashy book about college girls. One of them wants to be the "it girl." What won't she do to be the "it girl?" Well, I promptly fell asleep against the window but was woken up by her blowing her nose repeatedly. She WASN't accomplishing anything by blowing her nose, she was just expelling air loudly and hoping that maybe snot would come flying out. That was annoying.
3. Less than 24 hours until the Kaiser Chief's concert.
07 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment