1) I used to have an imaginary friend. Last night was "fictional character" meetings, so we had to (only if we wanted) dress up like a fictional character. I dressed up as my imaginary friend. A fairly simple costume, I wore a name tag that said "Keyta (Emma's imaginary friend). Ketya can explain a lot about me. a) I have a weird taste in names, b) she actually had a best friend who wasn't me. Her friend's name was Christine. Keyta would tell me about all the fun she had with Christine that I wasn't allowed to. c) She could shrink so that she could come to school with me. I used to talk to her when I was in a deserted stairwell.
2) I'm going to the Ben and Jerry's factory in 20 minutes. Pictures later. I am SO excited, but a little worried that the car TH and I are borrowing will not actually make it there.
3) I haven't put my socks into pairs for a while now. if they match, it's only because i've pulled two of the same socks out of my sock drawer.
4) I still haven't decided if i should go to Champagne tonight. I will probably go, but I will wear pants. Pants are semi-formal attire, no?
5
2 comments:
1 - matching = overrated.
2 - bunnie!
3 - come to champagne. I will be there, possibly also in pants.
i never knew you had an imaginary friend.
Post a Comment