09 January 2007

Today

1) I am 21.25 years old. It is my quarter birthday.

2) I was in Latin class and I realized that I am a legitimate latin translator. I understand the texts I am reading on at least more than one level, and I can understand the difference between a good translation and a bad translation. It has taken me a while to reach this point - I think because I struggle so much with Plautus. Another event that made me feel more confident is that my advisor asked me if I was going to go to graduate school for Latin literature.

3) It has been snowing on and off for about 2 hours. Yay!

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.