10 January 2007

"Do you have a lifestyle problem?"

The quote of the day is probably "Do you have a lifestyle problem?"

My answer: Yes.
Reasons:
1) I don't own a hairbrush. Or a comb. Or right now, a razor.
2) I have a relatively useless major and my post college plan is graduate school so I can postpone real decisions.
3) I can't leave my room unless it is neat. A sign of OCD, no?

2 comments:

Gemma said...

I only think the first one is a true lifestyle problem. No one wants to be friends with a scary-hairy Emma. I hear they have become a big problem in the wild.

Anonymous said...

oh how the tables have turned my dear sister.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.