12 December 2006

Oh dear.

Why couldn't I be anyone else?!


Which New York Times Op-Ed Columnist Are You?





You are Maureen Dowd! You like to give people silly nicknames and write in really short, non sequitur paragraphs. You're the most playful of the columnists and a rock-ribbed liberal, but are often accused of being too flamboyant and frivolous. You tend to focus on style over substance, personality over politics. But your heart is in the right place. Plus, you are a total fox.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Well at least you are a fox.

Unknown said...

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I HATE Dowd.
It told me that I'm Thomas Friedman. That's okay with me, except that it said that I don't have a sense of humor.
Let's just accuse the quiz of being flawed.

Unknown said...

Oh no--You know what I just realized? I wrote a totally humorless comment complaining that I'd been accused of not having a sense of humor...Maybe that quiz was right...I have to re-evaluate everything...

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.