03 December 2006

Loch Ness

Real?


Yesterday I went on a day trip to Loch Ness. It is very far away, but who goes to Scotland without going to Loch Ness? There are over 13,000 lochs in Scotland and one Lake. I wonder what the lake is called. Then I had dinner in Edinburgh and walked through their Christmas markets. Not that exciting.

To be honest, I am getting a little tired of keeping a blog. I don't know what people are interested, I don't know who is reading it, and lastly, it pisses me off when people leave anonymous comments. It's like if you were telling a story, and you couldn't tell who was making comments. You don't have to leave your name, just something identifying.. perhaps "friend with one eye." Not that I have any friends with one eye, oh dear, this might be getting offensive, but you get the idea. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and want to know more about Scotland. I've always want to go to Loch Ness and try to see the monster who I'm sure is there....

Mom aka anonymouse

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I think it is informative and funny and definitly worth reading. I have even commented and identified myself. Yes the Loch Ness Monster is real! If you don't believe in Nessie, you can't believe in the Tooth Fairy.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.