27 November 2006

And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd

...Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to.

I want to join this society. It's an anti Rachel Ray Livejournal group. Apparently all they do is bash rachel ray. I'd be down for that.

I went to London this weekend. I'm too lazy to write a real blog about it, so here are some bullet points.
Saturday
1) Portobello Road
2) Camden Market
3) Pub
Sunday
1) National Gallery
2) Lunch with W
3) British Museum
4) Indian food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a very lively discussion about Rachel Ray--bashing -- H and G unabashedly defended her so it was pretty funny that they were so vigorous in defense -- and livejournal has so much fun bashing her!

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to bash someone who is successful. Some people call it envy.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.