Facts I learned today:
1) That five tribes made up early scotland, the picts, the welsh, the angles, the scots of dalriada and the scandinavians (those really invaded... but thats be sides the point)
2) There are lots of Robert Bruces
I learned more but none that are incapsable in a sentence or two.
Today was also rainy. it was raining when i got up, raining when i walked to class, misting when i got out of class, raining when i left the museum, misting when i walked home, and now it's raining.
Today we went to the kelvingrove art museum. it was pretty interesting, but weird, because they put things next to each other that wouldn't be next to each other in a more formal museum. it was also huge in glasgow standards, but about the size of the hood at dartmouth. so it was a little strange. Here's are some pictures:
The Outside. It opened in 1901

Some strange floating heads.

Tomorrow I want to go to the Rennie Mackintosh house. It's right near uni, so i think i will tomorrow.
2 comments:
Incapsable?
Looks like some marvelous combination of escape, salable, and culpable...I can only dream of such a word.
i was going for something like incapsulatable. meaning able to be incapsulated. darn my mixing up 'i's and 'e's. and i guess leaving out part of the words.
now there was some minor confusion as to whether this was chris bagg or chris mcquin, but process of elimination solved it!
Post a Comment